Crude Sample PCR
The ability to use crude samples as template in PCR eliminates the need for laborious and costly DNA extraction procedures and allows for faster turnaround times from sampling to results.
The feasibility of high-throughput or routine crude sample PCR – particularly for diagnostic applications – has remained low due to the fact that wild-type Taq is easily inhibited by cellular debris, yielding low success rates and inconsistent results.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Resistant to many inhibitors commonly found in crude samples including denatured protein, salts and some metabolites
- Engineered for resistance to plant-derived PCR inhibitors
- Tolerant to the many PCR inhibitors present in whole blood
- Increase throughput and decrease turnaround time
- Outperform crude extraction methods