DNA Library Preparation
Kapa Biosystems offers a portfolio of DNA Library Preparation products for both the Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ platforms.
KAPA Library Preparation Kits provide all of the enzymes and reaction buffers required for constructing fragmented libraries for NGS and include the following modules: End Repair, A-Tailing, Ligation, and Amplification (Illumina platforms) or End Repair, Ligation and Nick Repair, and Amplification (Ion Torrent platforms). 24 barcoded adapters are also available for Ion Torrent platforms.
Benefits of the KAPA Library Preparation Kits include:
- Higher yield of adapter-ligated library molecules
- Ultra-pure, high-quality library construction reagents supplied in convenient master-mix formats
- Reduced PCR bias resulting in improved sequencing coverage
- Option of standard PCR library amplification module or a real-time PCR amplification module
- 24 barcoded adapters with <0.05% cross contamination (Ion Torrent platforms)
- Lower cost per library
NEW! KAPA Dual-Indexed Adapter Kits are now available. For more information on these adapter kits, visit the product page of your KAPA DNA or RNA library preparation kit.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.