KAPA Rapid Ligation System
Product discontinued 1/1/2017
The KAPA Rapid Ligation System is a combination of KAPA Rapid T4 DNA Ligase and an optimized reaction buffer designated to ligate blunt or cohesive end DNA fragments in 5 minutes at room temperature. KAPA Rapid Ligase contains T4 DNA Ligase, which catalyzes the formation of phosphodiester bond between 5′-phosphate and 3′-hydroxyl termini in duplex DNA or RNA.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Joins blunt- and cohesive-end DNA in only 5 minutes
- Repairs single-stranded nick in duplex DNA, RNA, or DNA/RNA hybrids
- Ligation is performed at room temperature
- Kit contains all buffers and enzymes needed
- Routine subcloning
- Recircularization of linear DNA
- Library construction
- Linker ligation
Kits can be stored for up to 12 months at -20°C.
Includes KAPA Rapid Ligase (25 U/µL) and KAPA Rapid Ligation Buffer (2X).
Starting MaterialDuplex DNA or RNA
Input Amount1 – 10 ug/mL
KAPA Rapid DNA Ligase (25 U/µL)
KAPA Rapid Ligation Buffer (2X)